There are three ways to register for a training course:
- For online registration, you may click on the “Register Online” icon shown for any Petrorisk course. you will then be asked to either login into your PetroRisk online account with your email and password (if already established) or set up your new PetroRisk online account. Following your login or setup of a new account, you can then confirm the course you are registering for and the specific offering and finalize the payment details.
- Print the registration form from the website. Complete all fields including payment information and send it by email to training@PetroRisk.com
- Send in the completed registration form by mail to PetroRisk Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd, 73-CCA, DHA Phase 5, Lahore.
- Simply call us at +92 42 38640544 and we will take your registration by phone.
All course fees are due prior to the course dates. PetroRisk accepts a variety of payment methods:
- Credit card: PetroRisk accepts payments made through Paypal at present.
- Wire transfer or direct deposit: Please contact us at email@example.com for instructions and information.
- Invoice: If an invoice is required, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- PetroRisk will also accept a payorder or other similar types of payments.
- PetroRisk will accept a purchase order from your company if the course fees will be paid prior to the course dates.
A 25% cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations less than four (4) weeks prior to the course start date. No refunds can be given for cancellations less than two (2) weeks prior to the course, although substitutions are allowed.
See the Training Course Schedule for a complete listing of public courses and their scheduled dates.
PetroRisk offers training courses in a number of major cities across the country. We do our best to deliver courses in different regions of the country in cities such as Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.
See the Training Course Schedule for a complete listing of public courses and their scheduled locations.
Our instructors are experts in process safety and risk management, holding an average of twenty to thirty years of experience. Our instructors also serve as PetroRisk consultants who conduct numerous HAZID, HAZOP, LOPAs for process industry on continuous basis. Therefore, instructors provide course attendees with real world experience gained from their project work.
PetroRisk provides all materials that are needed for each course, including training manuals, reference materials, and classroom supplies. In addition to the materials, the course fees include lunch and refreshments during the training course.
All travel and lodging arrangements are the responsibility of the attendee. PetroRisk will provide details of the training venue to attendees as early as possible to allow adequate time for travel planning. Transportation, parking, hotel incidentals, internet service, and meals outside of the training course lunch are also the responsibility of the attendee.
PetroRisk provides certificates of attendance to course attendees provided that attendees attend substantially the entire course.
PetroRisk maintains records of the attendance for every course delivered. Attendees and employers may contact us at any time to confirm attendance.
Yes. Many of our clients take advantage of the customized instruction available through on-site delivery of a training course. All of our training courses are available for in-house delivery to a group of attendees, either at your company’s facility or at a nearby conference or training center. We work hand-in-hand with our clients to ensure that the attendees receive the same high-quality training that we offer publicly, while making the course cost-effective.